Customer Service Officer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Good understanding of customer requests and ability to provide customers with proper & accurate response.
• Key / Process data according to customer specifications and as per Job Instruction Manuals.
• Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the Client / Process in terms of quality, productivity and schedule.
• Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system.
• Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job.
• Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality.
• Address any problems/grievances with the Supervisor/ Coordinator/Manager/Operations Manager that may have an impact on productivity and operations.
• Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.
• Provide information on products and services via email.
• Record customer data and feedback.
• Fluency in French and English Are essential, both written & spoken.
• Good email and phone etiquette
• Active listening skills
• Detail-oriented and analytical
• Quick thinker
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach
• Computer literate (Microsoft excel, Word)
• Flexibility in terms of working hours (10.00am-08.00pm, 11.00am-09.00pm,03.00pm-00.00am & 12.00pm-10pm)
• Good time management
Experience & Educational Background:
• Minimum HSC with good results in French and English
• Proven customer service acumen will be an advantage.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.