Job Location: Mauritius
Regional Description: Mauritius
Job Number: 00490340 00490340_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
The Microsoft BI Developer is responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions to meet market and/or client requirements. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
We are currently looking for programmers or experienced programmers who have good technical expertise with the Microsoft BI Stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS). Additional skills like Oracle BI or Power BI reporting is welcome. As part of a collaborative team and under the supervision of a head of project, he/she will be responsible of designing and developing software products to implement new features and support current applications.
· Create ER diagrams and write relational database queries
· Create database objects and maintain referential integrity
· Configure, deploy and maintain database
· Participate in development and maintenance of Data warehouses
· Design, develop and deploy SSIS packages
· Creating and deploying reports
· Provide technical design, coding assistance to the team to accomplish the project deliverables as planned/scoped.
· Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
· Relational database and SQL language
· Extraction, Transformation and Loading
· Analytics development
· Report Development
· Should be well versed with Data Structures & algorithms
· Understanding of software development lifecycle
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
· Good Communication skills- Written and Verbal
· Languages: English, French (written and spoken)
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?