Perform data Analysis and research in various systems and tracking tools. Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work
- Execute transactions with minimal direction, analysis and retrieve information from group-specific system
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to supervisor as appropriate
- File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
- Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections
- Become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis
- May serve as technical and functional resource or super users to other team members
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
- Meet established goals and objectives
- HSC/ Diploma/ Degree in a related field along with 6-12 months relevant work experience.
- Available to work CET & Australian Shift (01.00am - 10.00am)
- Attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.