We are looking for
- Experienced ETL Developer with a proven track record in projects to deliver a good quality integration solution based on Informatica Power Center technology platform.
- Bring your expertise in the design and development of API management and microservices.
- Self-motivation and strive to learn new cool technologies every day.
What you will do
- Design, document, and implement new ETL enhancements and modify existing code. Work independently or with the team to develop, configure mappings (source to target mappings)
- Interaction with Relational data warehouse solutions such as Snowflake, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle database, etc.
- Understanding the clients/customers' requirements. Deliberating different viable options of implementing technical solutions to the customer's requirements.
- Utilizing data monitoring tools to track the current status of ETL Pipelines for performance and completion
- Act as a mentor to your colleagues, be a learning path guide, encourage best practices, review and propose self-development activities
What we expect
- 1+ years of professional experience in IT
- Basic knowledge in Data modeling and Databases
- Experience in working with complex business processes and databases
- Experience in performing data analysis, data profiling, data validation, and data lineage
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) development requirements gathering, analyzing, and documenting
- Experience in creating source to target mapping document
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships in a cross-functional environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What will be considered as an advantage:
- Good understanding of BI/DWH principles
- Experience with Informatica Power Center
- Informatica or SQL certifications
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.