At Accenture, we believe that upskilling and reskilling are the future of work.
Become a member of one of the most knowledgeable CRM communities
in Europe and apply to Salesforce Developer upskilling program.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
The program is designed to train individuals with the technical, business, and soft skills they need to pursue a career in the Salesforce ecosystem.
In this DEVELOPER ROLE Accenture Latvia Delivery Center is looking for candidates to join the Salesforce Upskilling program:
- Design and develop robust Salesforce solutions, leveraging Salesforce declarative (Creating Fields, Objects, Actions, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permission sets, Processes, Flows, Workflows, Validation Rules, etc.) or programmatic tools (Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura components).
- Perform a functional consultant duty in analyzing client needs, defining scope and requirements, suggest possible solutions, and present recommendations.
- Act as a mentor to your colleagues, be a learning path guide, encourage best practices, review and propose self-development activities.
- Stay on top of the Salesforce ecosystem's latest trends, progress the Salesforce Certification path, keep your Trailhead profile impressive.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of CRM processes (Account/Opportunity/Sales Management, Order Management, Service Management, Call Center, Campaigns, Reporting, etc.) will be considered as an advantage
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.