WHAT YOU WILL DO
We help our clients to migrate from multiple legacy systems to a fully supported Oracle Cloud application over a multi-year multi-step roadmap. You will work on the scope of configuration with PPM, GL, FA, AP, AR, Expenses, and Time & Labor modules. Technical customization-related work covers Reporting, Integrations (OIC+DBCS), and Conversions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Work out the solution design
- Collaborate with Technical Leads to finalize migration approach
- Develop Integrations, Reports and Extensions requirement
- Support testing cycles to fix technical errors and bugs
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT discipline or professional work experience
- 2+ years of technical experience in Oracle ERP Projects (Oracle Cloud SaaS/EBS/PeopleSoft/JDE)
- Should have project implementation experience on Cloud ERP
- Extensive experience in designing integrations using Oracle’s iPaaS tools
- Should know about building integrations (Inbound to and Outbound from Oracle SaaS) with third parties using OIC and DBCS (ATP/ADW)
- Must be aware of best practices of migrating PaaS Solution including DBCS PLSQL/SQL codes, OIC Integrations etc.
- Sound experience in SOAP/REST Oracle Cloud API’s to Import and Export Master/Transactional data
- Should know about cloud configuration and setup, Application Composer and Page Composer to build UI Extensions
- Should have expertise in developing BIP Reports, OTBI Reports, SmartView Reports, and FRS Reports
- Must have strong expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, and analytical skills
- Should have expertise in creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud ESS Jobs and BIP Jobs
Accenture Latvia is a part of a global enterprise and is operating in Latvia since 2002. Since it started, its sole focus is to drive technologies beyond what seems possible today.
- By joining Accenture, you make business contacts with customers from all over the world.
- You will get once-in-a-lifetime experience working with the most passionate IT geeks.
- You will learn more every day knowing that the Accenture DevOps community will help you achieve this goal. We invest
- in the classroom and virtual training, certifications, and even more.
- You will be part of the DevOps community, use the latest DevOps practices and tools on real projects.
- You are welcome to reinvent the future with us!
You will start a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. You will focus on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We encourage diversity – and as a meritocracy, everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
I&D Equal is greater than Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from people with diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, and we provide an environment where everyone brings their distinct experience, talent, and culture to our common work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Disability: If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please connect with us Latvia.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris Commerce Backend Java Developer in Lithuania
Posted 17 days ago
SAP Technical Consultant in Lithuania
Posted 17 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.