Qualifications and experience
We are looking for the following skills:
- A practising lawyer with deep expertise (7-10 years PQE) in a financial services compliance environment, ideally in either a financial services institution or law firm advising on regulatory matters, licensing requirements and financial services regulations.
- Deep understanding of financial services regulation, anti-money laundering, KYC and CTF laws. Given the nature of the role, experience of insurance regulation and regulatory obligations of a licensed broker in France will be a key differentiator.
- Experience of liaising and dealing with relevant regulators including - in particular, but not limited to - Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) and the Commissariat aux Assurances (CAA).
- Good legal and commercial judgement skills and ability to proactively find practical solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal Accenture Leadership and teams including our Financial Services business, Business Operations, Corporate Functions, and other Legal teams (including AML, Sales & Delivery, Contract Management, Geographic Compliance & Corporate and our Gallia Market Unit Legal Director).
- Contract negotiation and management, including service level arrangements. Experience in the negotiation of outsourcing contracts and Master Services Agreements would be an advantage.
- Engagement with clients and client relationship management.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong leadership and management skills. The role requires the management of personnel in offshore locations and consequently, the ability to develop and engage the team and encourage a collaborative environment is a key factor.
- Team player with strong time management, prioritization, and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills. Accenture is an English language company so proficiency in English is required.
Set yourself apart
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise and provide support and advice to senior Accenture Leadership in the business, Legal and other Corporate Functions and including board members of the Accenture entities in Luxembourg.
- An understanding and/or experience of working in a multi-national, culturally diverse organisation.
At Accenture, we are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive workplace that values diversity and promotes growth for all. As you join our global company with a world-class brand and reputation, we want to assure you that you will be part of a vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We firmly believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, and we celebrate the unique contributions of every individual. We are dedicated to getting to know the real you and supporting your personal and professional growth, so you can excel in whatever you're great at. At Accenture, learning is a continuous journey, and we provide numerous learning opportunities, both formal and informal, to enhance your role-specific skills and expertise.
Beyond the impactful work we do for our clients and the nurturing work environment we provide, we offer a range of excellent employee benefits designed to cater to your diverse needs and well-being. These benefits include:
- 13th month: Ensuring financial stability and recognition for your hard work.
- 26 days of holidays: Providing ample time to recharge and spend quality moments with loved ones.
- Laptop and smartphone: Equipping you with the necessary tools to excel in your role, regardless of location.
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package: Prioritizing your health and well-being, so you can focus on what matters most.
- Bonus program: Recognizing and rewarding your exceptional contributions to the team's success.
- Training & learning opportunities: Encouraging continuous growth and skill development to reach your full potential.
- Green mobility program: Supporting environmentally friendly commuting options like e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, and more.
- Flexrewards: Empowering you to customize your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool to suit your individual needs.
- Discount program: Offering discounts at your favorite (online) shops, so you can enjoy life outside of work.
- Employee shares purchase plan: Providing an opportunity to become a stakeholder in the company's success.
- Eco-cheques: Promoting sustainable living and environmentally conscious choices.
- And many more!