Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Risk Officer (CRO), helping them to transform the finance & risk functions and make them future-proof.
With deep Finance, Risk and Business insight, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their Finance & Risk Functions.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from Sustainable Finance to AI Enhanced Finance, Risk and Compliance.
As a Manager/Senior Manager in the CFO & Enterprise Value team assigned to Financial Services, you will take the lead. You will guide both your project team and your client counterpart at leading Banking and Insurance clients in BeLux and abroad. You will be responsible for building strong and long-term client relationships and business development activities.
We are looking for talented and motivated people who will:
· Develop and manage strong credibility and relationships at C-level, based on the positive impact of their team
· Be the entrepreneur of their career, defining and implementing the business development and sales plan for the BeLux region
· Create client value through designing and delivering innovative solutions, transforming the client to a customer centric, sustainable, agile and responsible finance & risk organization
· Act as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the Finance & Risk domains
· Develop a strong network of Accenture clients, experts, colleagues, and friends
· Leverage your analytical and technical skills to steer your team towards exceptional insights and deliverables that guide our financial services clients through their digital transformation programs
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in finance transformation, financial risk management or compliance in the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience within financial services and consulting
- Proven experience to manage projects and deliver on time and quality
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Business development/sales mentality
- Experience in leading a team or strong motivation to do so
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Financial Econometrics (Statistics), Sciences (Mathematics, Engineering), Actuarial Sciences, or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. EMIR, MIFID, COREP, FINREP, Solvency II, Basel III, SFTR, etc.)
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Industry certifications like CFA or FRM are a plus
- Experience with ESG reporting is a plus
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
Within the Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on high-value end-to-end projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
You will join the Luxembourg leadership forum and manage subset of Luxembourg client’s portfolio.
We offer opportunities to evolve in your career and grow your impacts and responsibilities over time with a clear path towards Managing Director role.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CFO & EV Quantitative Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Wealth Management & Private Banking Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Investment Funds Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.