Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00674741 00674741_en
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in
anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
You’re at the heart of the enterprise capability transformation capability.
• Arrange and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
• Support the product owner with respect to backlog grooming and maintain product backlog
• Be responsible for conducting Retrospectives
• Be able to track and remove impediments
• Coach and mentor the team to facilitate agile adoption and maturity
• Be leading and influencing others including those more senior on best practices
• Be able to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
• Have knowledge of Lean and Agile principles and techniques and practical application
• Practicing scrum master role on the filed at least for 1-2 years
• Deep understanding of Scrum agile methodology
• Understanding the traditional (Waterfall) project delivery lifecycle and pitfalls
• Good understanding of Scaled Agile methodology (SAFe, Spotify, etc)
• Able to coach client teams through transformation journeys to Agile WOW
• Fast learner and eager to grow to next level which is an Agile Coach or ProjectManager
• Natural leader: Is able to easily connect and create a trust based relationship with (client) teams
• Excellent communication skills (client facing) (English and Dutch or French speaking)
Able to work closely with client C-Level to set-up and implement Agile transformation journeys at clients
• Able to coach and lead Scrum Masters
• Able to coach and lead Product Owners
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.