Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
You will use your skills as part of an International Anti-Financial Crime team to help our customers to evaluate, design and implement a new anti-financial crime operating model
- You will help define project strategy and planning, work with experienced colleagues, to ensure that deadlines and budget are met
- You will develop new data driven methodologies using Accenture’s technological expertise in risk management and prevention (Crypto-currency, international money laundering schemes, and terrorism financing)
- You will cooperate in the creation of a detailed and complete report starting from the sector and new trends analysis, work progress up to the final result
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- You have two to seven years’ experience in a similar role in consulting projects for the transformation of new Anti-Financial Crime operating models
- You are up-to-date on anti-money laundering and financial sanction regulatory frameworks
- You have a passion for innovative trends (AI, machine learning, and analytics)
- You have participated in complex international projects
- You are a flexible person who adapts to challenging situations and can work in a team
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have mastered MS Office, knowledge of R and Python will be considered a bonus
- You have a Finance, Economics or Engineering degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Customer Value Manager for Telco [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 7 giorni fa
Innovation Consultant Strategy&Consulting
pubblicato 10 giorni fa
Automotive & Mobility Consultant [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 11 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.