- You will work as a digital Cosultant in an agile environment, combining development and technical analysis, to produce quality mobile applications for clients in diverse industries (Retail, IoT, etc.).
- You will guide the client across different solution and manage their requirements and expectations, being able to combine business needs and technical solutions to provide value and deliver results.
- You will innovate proposing technical solutions and improvements to the way of working.
- Develop mobile applications with clean code and structured architecture (with scalability and maintainability in mind).
- You will coordinate and organize a team in structure and process definition aimed at solution development, being able to summarize and report results effectively.
- Train junior resources and share knowledge, guiding them in their daily work and being able to improve their expertise and productivity.
- Skills and abilities developed during 3-5 years’ work experience in software development, design and architecture
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of iOS Development (Swift, Objective-C) / Android development (Kotlin, Java), XCode, Android Studio and Git
- You reached a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree or equivalent
- Your English is fluent both oral and written
- You are a valuable member of a team, thankful for your ability to collaborate and facilitate the work of multiple developers.
- You value and welcome uniqueness.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.