The SONG Practice | Google Specialist
Join our team of SONG consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: SONG I Areas of Work: Service Google CCAI, Solution and Platform Design | Level: Manager / Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The SONG practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following:
- Ability to provide CX solution with Google CCAI suite of contact center products such as Dialogflow CX, Agent Assist, Insights CX and CCAI Platform (Ujet.cx)
- Drive design thinking innovative workshops with the clients using design principles and reshape their thinking about customer experience especially in the contact center / customer care domain
- Perform CX management capability assessment and identify foundational, evolving and advanced capabilities, co-create the roadmap path with the clients to achieve leading class CX capabilities
- Ability to understand business requirements still putting customer experience at the heart of CX design
- Ability to think and pre-empt scenarios and questions from cross functional client team (from CX operations, IT, Contact Center operations, digital, analytics, line of business etc)
- Work with technical Google team/developers to convert user requirements into final product
- Work with Accenture and client team on CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service) migration
- Deliver agile delivery process, continuous improvement and continuous development
- Work with other Accenture teams to put forward differentiated CX management solutions for large clients (RFI and RFP process)
- Participate in pre-sales activities including response to RFPs, creating proofs of concept, creating effective presentations, demonstrating solutions during client orals, effort, and cost estimation process, etc.
- Participate in practice-specific initiatives including creating points of view, creating reusable assets on contact center space, performing analysis on industry research and market trends, and bringing in innovative solutions, etc.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- A strong and well-established record of accomplishment in designing and delivering Google CCAI solutions and platform
- Experience of working with business stakeholders across multiple geographic areas, with different priorities and requirements
- Ability to work in high-paced and complex projects and understand industry-specific customer service processes, operations, and functional needs
- Thorough skills to manage stakeholder expectations and be engaging in resolving issues and risks for the success of the project
- Thorough understanding of CCAI Framework and integration with internal and external components.
Read about us.