The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Nice CXone- Analyst
Join our team of Strategy and Consulting Global Network Song consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Nice CXone| Level: Analyst | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune | Years of Exp: 1-4 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following:
- Use cross domain functional exposure: Experience in contact center and overall customer service area, working in high-paced and complex projects and understanding industry specific Customer Service processes, operations and functional needs.
- Deploy thorough skills to manage stakeholder expectations: Engage in resolving issues, risks for the success of the project, possess a strong and well-established record of accomplishment in designing and delivering customer interaction solutions across various interaction channels (IVR, web, email, chat, SMS, Social Media etc...)
- Apply application design and development experience: Knowledge of implementing the orchestration platform of Contact Center Solution preferably in Fortune 500 companies with sophisticated customer interaction operations, leading Self-Service vendor organizations, or leading consulting firms.
- Deep dive with leading-edge expertise in implementing multichannel: Experience across IVR, Callback, Web, Email, Chat, SMS, Social Media etc. contact center applications using Contact Center Solution tools.
- Maximize thorough understanding of Contact Center Solution Framework: Integration with internal and external components, API integrations, understanding of Java, WebServices, Containerization (Kubernetes), deep knowledge of multiple contact center and speech recognition vendor platforms including hands-on experience with products.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Experience across functional and technical Voice and Non-Voice solutions: SMS, Email, Chat, web etc. applications solutions using application development tools.
- Experience and knowledge of Contact Center Solution Infrastructure Components: Those around routing, reporting, recording, multi-media (SMS, email, chat) WhatsApp, outbound, callback & inbound IVR solutions, chatbot, voice Bot
- Knowledge of Web Integration with Orchestration applications: Use AI and Natural Language processing (NLU Engines), knowledge of cutting-edge technologies including chat and voice Bot, AI, RPA
- Experience in auxiliary systems: Including WFM, Recording, Virtual Hold, Quality Management will be a plus.
Read about us