Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Hyper-Personalization CVM Cross Industry (Marketing)
Join our team of Marketing Transformation consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service, and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Banking, E-commerce, Retail Industries (Marketing) | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 12+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Song Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help deliver hyper-personalized experiences for their customers (customer value management - CVM) and enhance business performance within banking / e-commerce / retail landscape. As part of the team, you will drive the following:
• Customer Journey Design
o Design and refine customer journeys using best practices within the banking / e-commerce / retail sectors to identify key touchpoints and areas for experience improvement across multiple online and offline channels.
o Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline customer interactions and ensure a seamless experience.
• Customer Segmentation and Analysis
o Analysis of customer behavior by segment (demographic, psychographic, need-based etc) to identify key opportunities for driving value within the banking / e-commerce / retail landscape.
o Utilize customer data and analytics tools to gain insights into customer behavior, preferences, and trends.
• Retention / Churn Reduction Strategies:
o Design and implement customer retention programs that are aligned to the unique challenges and opportunities of the banking / e-commerce / retail sectors to reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value leveraging data and analytical models.
o Work closely with product and marketing teams to create hyper-personalized campaigns and promotions to engage and retain customers.
• Cross-Sell and Upsell Initiatives:
o Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling based on segment-level behavior and preferences tailored to the banking / e-commerce / retail sectors.
• Collaboration and Stakeholder Management:
o Collaborate with various client teams (including marketing, sales, and product) to align customer value management strategies with the respective teams’ and overall organization’s business goals.
o Communicate effectively with internal ACN leaders, SMEs and teams to ensure a cohesive and client-centric approach.
• Business Development
o Create business cases, solution deals and develop proposals to bring the best of Accenture’s capabilities to clients.
Skills to excel at the role:
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset to drive results-oriented decisions.
• In-depth knowledge of industry from banking / retail / e-commerce.
• Team Leadership and Development by leading and mentoring other resources on the team, emphasizing their professional growth.
• Building high-performing teams and fostering a collaborative work environment.
• Resource Planning and Costing - Oversight of project finances and resource allocation / utilization
• Crisis / Risk Management - Ability to effectively manage and lead during crises or challenging project situations by implementing contingency plans
• SteerCom / Board Reporting – Providing regular reports and strategic insights to the Steering Committee or executive leadership.
• Account management and team management skills where the candidate should have led large team and worked with senior management levels.
• Strong understanding of marketing processes & operating models
• Good project management skills – The ability to plan, execute, and oversee projects to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meeting the specified goals.
• Additional skills:
o Excellent oral and written communication skills
o Proven success in navigating global matrixed environments and / or experience in client facing roles
o Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, fast-paced & unstructured global environment