The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song Practice | Digital Marketing Platform Consultant
Join our team of Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song I Areas of Work: Customer Data Platform, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, Digital Audience Management | Level: Consultant | Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Strategy & Consulting Global Network Song practice is aligned to the Global Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following
- Gather requirements, Strategize and shape (build & run) the Client’s digital Marketing Audience management programs that deliver high performance profiles for segmentation & activation across Digital channels (omni channel). I.e. Plan, design, Implement & integrate proprietary products like Adobe Audience Manager, Data management platform/Customer data platform as well as working with partners to leverage audience management capabilities offered by the ecosystem player e.g. Google Advertising data Hub/2nd party, 3rd party data exchanges/ Partnership automation platforms, DSPs, etc.
- Understand and convey the impact of regulations like CCPA, GDPR and client’s own internal or industry regulation on data gathering and management. should be able to guide towards privacy by design, consent management for customer profile activation across digital marketing channels
- Value realization from Digital audience management through collaboration with Data science teams, digital agencies, Advertising and campaign teams to enable contextual insights and decisioning, and various marketing use cases.
- Identify different data sources, approaches to enrich customer profiles/segments in CDP (customer data platforms)/DMP and define use cases across multiple channels/destinations. Design Data cleaning, transformation, and integration approach from various data sources into CDP/DMP.
- Evaluate and recommend new ways of data management through CDP and how it connects into the broader marketing technology landscape (campaign management and insight generation).
- Identify, scope and partner with technology solution providers, client’s IT, BU teams, compliance, and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients.
- Plan, design, implement & integrate CDP solutions such as Adobe Experience Platform – RT CDP and work with partners to leverage various data management capabilities offered these solutions.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
- Conduct vendor assessment, client’s current data management capabilities. Provide recommendations on optimizing the same.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new ways of data management, CDP evolution and how they connect into the broader marketing technology landscape.
- Identify, Scope & Partner/ team with technology solution providers, client’s IT, BIU teams, compliance, and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Ability to orchestrate and implement integrations (including API based/ file-based integrations) b/w tools/platforms of different vendors/ Martech/Adtech components/ data sources.
- Stay abreast of MarTech landscape & engage ecosystem players/vendors to ensure best in class Digital audience management capabilities for clients. Propose and conduct pilots as needed
- Strong project management skills: ability to mobilize and organize across multiple stakeholders (client and internal) and projects
- Maintains digital marketing platform team by counseling and mentoring employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Aside from client delivery, the selected candidate will also drive business development efforts and thought leadership in the digital marketing platform space
Read about us.