Manager/Senior Manager – Natural Resources
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Metals, Mining | Level: Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Years of Exp: 9-18 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Natural Resources practice, you will leverage our industry experience, domain expertise and transformative technologies, to help Mining and Metals companies thrive in a dynamic future.
Together, let us redefine their operating models and power up their growth journey. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
- To efficiently work for engagements with mining and metal clients in the area of Digital transformation, operational excellence, drive initiatives around Analytics and upcoming AI technologies.
- To be able to deliver potential solutions along application of digital technologies in metal and production units, capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP related processes, maintenance and reliability and industrial automation.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
- To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
- Engage with senior management as part of go to market team and assists in sales and project delivery
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients in the Metal industry to help them raise their performance to new heights
- To work with leading metal companies, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Expected to work competently within one geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Strong consulting and technology acumen
- Expertise in natural resources value chain spanning distribution, underwriting, policy, customer service
- Good client engagement skills to be demonstrated during the entire project lifecycle
- Ability to produce high calibre reports, PoVs, market relevant assets and accelerators
- Good analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.