This event was a follow-up to the World Economic Forum, held in Davos in late May, providing insights specifically for Finance, Risk, and Sustainability leaders.
A global pandemic, accelerating climate change, and increased geopolitical volatility have created a vastly unpredictable business environment. To succeed in this environment, new dimensions of preparedness, agility, and adaptability at the corporate and institutional levels are needed.
Access the Bloomberg panel recordings and related insights below.
Replays & related insights
- Pierre Breber, CFO, Chevron
- Paul Lundstrom, CFO, Flex
- Anja Manuel, Cofounder & Partner, Rice, Hadley, Gates & Manuel LLC
- Zoe Knight, MD of Sustainable Finance Centre, HSBC
- Brad Sparks, Executive Director, The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project
- Daniel Klier, President & CEO, Arabesque S-Ray
- KC McClure, CFO, Accenture
- Cynthia Chu, CFO and Growth Officer, Audible
- Volatility & Resilience
- The Green Bottom Line
- Need for Speed
Panel - Volatility & resilience: The call for greater agility
New methods for CFOs to achieve the operational and financial agility necessary to anticipate and respond to unforeseen challenges.
Panel - The green bottom line: Measuring sustainability to drive impact and value
How organizations can best measure sustainability outcomes that drive meaningful business impact and a more sustainable future.
Panel - Need for speed: Technology as enabler of compressed transformation
How CFOs can best leverage technology to lead multiple transformations in parallel instead of sequentially by compressing transformation cycles.