- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Knowledgeable in software development design patterns Nice to have:
- Good to have GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Experience on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experience on mark up language such as JSON and YML
- Experience on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect
- Experienced on Agile methodology
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.