Industry X: We embed innovation, intelligence and sustainability in the way the world makes things and the things it makes. Industry X enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. We define Industry X as digital reinvention of manufacturing / engineering and believe that smart, sustainable, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper-personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency, transparency and traceability, tangible impact on sustainability and brand-new sources of revenue growth. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X
An entrepreneurial thinker and visionary leader, with your finger on the pulse of the latest technology solutions. You’re not afraid to think outside the box, and you’ve guided many clients through their digital transformations. There’s a depth and breadth to your knowledge of digital products and implementation options — and you’re generous about sharing that wisdom with colleagues. Communication and people skills? Yours are a cut above, which is why you’re so good at building and managing a team-centric environment. And when it comes to problem-solving, your creative and analytical abilities shift into high gear.
· In your role as an Industry X GTM Senior Manager within our Industry X team, you will lead Accenture’s go-to-market (GTM) in specific industry segments and help our clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital moves into the core of industry, where virtual and physical converge.
· You will help our clients transform their core operations and enable them to pivot to new products & services, experiences and business & operating models.
· Build and manage interdisciplinary teams to serve customers, enabling “as a service model/ new product development”.
· Leverage Accenture's assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure that the sales value proposition to the clients will have maximum impact and effective progress
· Provide Industry X offering sales support including working with client account teams to define pursuits, supporting sales RFPs, developing differentiated value propositions, solution shaping, commercial/pricing and functional requirements, engage offering deep SME or Product & Offer Development as necessary.
· Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our Industry X proposition with targeted clients (tradeshows, research-led thought leadership, client roadshows, hackathons, etc.).
· Develop industry focused sales campaigns aligned to the needs of specific industry clients, in areas such as new connected products, connected operations, digital plants, connected workers, connected assets, and analytics.
Here’s what you need:
· The focus of this role will be on digital reinvention of value chains in Communications, Automotive, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Industrial, Energy, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities.
· Act as a digital transformation leader and SME in one or more areas around - Smart Cities, Capital Projects, E-Mobility and Energy Convergence, Digital Manufacturing and Operations, Opportunities for businesses with the emergence of 5G, You should have experience around:
o Defining Digital Transformation blueprints / roadmaps
o Knowledge of market trends, industry challenges, ability to assess market gaps and identify Opportunities
o Propose/develop/manage digital offerings portfolio, device go-to market strategies and key partnerships considering the business goals and ROI,
o Leverage industry 4.0 technologies such as IOT, cloud, AR/VR, Automation, Digital Twin, block chain, RFID etc..
o Design and implement Intelligent Operation Centers and Control Towers
o Able to propose digital solutions to address areas that can drive Revenue Growth, streamline / digitize processes and improve Operational efficiencies
o Solution / Lead Engineering teams - Must have overview knowledge of software development environments, frameworks, programming languages, microservices, tools, databases, cloud platforms and services, various technology stacks and Software development methodologies that can be used across different kinds of solution (Web/desktop/Mobile)
o Exposure to Technical Industry solutions across MES, PLM, Engineering, etc.
o Exposure to innovative IT/Product design & develop techniques such as MBSE (Model based systems engineering), Agile/SAFe
· Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Industrial Engineering
· 12+ years delivering consulting and/or technology services experience
· 5+ years in business development, sales or alliances of at least one of these domains: Digital Enterprise, Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, Digital Supply Chain, Digital Manufacturing, Digital Asset Management, Smart Infrastructure and Smart Cities, Connected Vehicles / Mobility, Platform Business Models, Design-led Innovation
· Have experience with a combination of services – Consulting, Systems Integration, Outsourcing, Cloud, Analytics, BPO, Digital
Bonus points if:
· You have communication superpowers (speaking, writing, and listening) and you’re passionate about collaboration and teamwork
· You are able to articulate business value fluently and find opportunities to innovate and scale solutions
· You have confidence and poise in spades, and an ability to relate to board level executives
· You enjoy being on the move, visiting clients and partners for meetings and workshops
· Experience delivering large and complex areas mentioned above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Management Consultant - SC&O (Papua - Operational Excellence)
Posted 1 day ago
Management Consultant - T&O
Posted 4 days ago
Management Consultant - Telecommunication Industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.