- Act as ambassador for the global strategy on Marketplaces, eRetail and eCommerce in Asia region, ensuring that the strategy is well understood, aligned with local needs, and correctly implemented in the region
- Closely collaborate with Asia Hub, Regional commercial team, and the markets to expand the 3rd party eCommerce in the region
- Act as SME in Marketplace, eRetail and qCommerce content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, and business analytic
- Provide briefing to Marketing and/or internal UX/UI resources and ensure channel solutions meet business requirement.
- Build LMIC 3rd Party eComm strategy in collaboration with 3rd Party eComm manager for LA&C region (once the latter is hired) and Asia HUB
- Track and provide feedback on Asia KPIs, metrics, and expertise in collaboration with Manager, Marketplaces Business Development
- Effectively and efficiently manage on day-to-day basis complex cross-functional projects to the completion being at the same time an SME in 3rd Party eCommerce
- Timely feedback, report and coordinate cross-functionally between relevant stakeholders including eCommerce, IT, digital, Marketing, legal etc.
Experience and skills:
- Hands-on experience on marketplaces, either on seller/vendor side or on marketplaces themselves
- At ease with analytics and behavioral analysis tools, insights dashboards, content syndication tools and optimization agencies
- Autonomy, proactiveness
- Strong relationship building skills
- Drive to achieve, move forward and help others to do the same
- Consumer focus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.