People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development, and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability, or offer. They grow into delivery-focused roles and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Application Development professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Delivery Lifecycle professionals envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions using standard delivery assets to improve the client´s delivery approach.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate-level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about software programming and bring with them an understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Relevant degree or masters from an internationally recognized university
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Key responsibilities may include:
- Develops information systems by developing and installing software solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Fresh Graduates from Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field. or maximum 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, Java, C/C++, or PHP), frameworks (.NET or Spring Boot), and databases (SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Currently living in or willing to relocate to Semarang if hired
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself on being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.