Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Content Management System Consultant
Key Responsibilities for the CMS Consultant include but are not limited to:
- Support the Content Management practice of Accenture
- Build and support WCM & DAM initiatives
- Develop Content Management system capabilities for our clients
- Participate in business development efforts and strategy engagements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in web and digital marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience with at least one major CMS like AEM, Magnolia, SiteCore and/or Acquia
- Detailed understanding Content Management Systems, experience implementing large scale global content management infrastructures.
- Familiarity with other digital marketing technologies such as social media, search, web analytics, ecommerce, and behavioral targeting
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to define and articulate various strategic digital technologies to our clients
- Provide digital media industry and solution expertise to apply Accenture’s value proposition to client business requirements and develop solution architectures to address common digital media business challenges.
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities for Accenture Interactive
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the full web development life cycle, including interactions with external creative agencies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills, ability to develop relationships with senior client executives based on credibility in the digital marketing area. Must be able to effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple client projects at the same time
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.