Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory (TS&A) help clients transform their application, information and technology architecture to achieve an end-to-end IT architecture that is required by today’s increasingly digital businesses.
Our TS&A professionals (ITOM) help clients plan, and implement a Multi-Speed IT Operating Model, covering IT Processes, Functions, Governance, Performance and Tool by mapping customer business problems to reusable end-to-end operating model and technology solutions.
A professional at this position level may have the following responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Drive, supervise and review technology diagnosis and assessment activitie
- Identify opportunities for improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
- Develop a high level design which supports robust solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc
- Review and supervise design components
- Support sales growth through business development activities working closely with leadership to position offerings with clients
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which may involve negotiating or influencing on significant matter
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture through structured program or project management methodology
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
General Technical Requirements
- Having both knowledge and experiences in developing corporate IT Strategy, IT Master Plan and IT Transformation
- Having the ability to provide expert knowledge on the solution and architecture of the overall information technology operating model, application landscape, Network and infrastructure
- Having the ability to present the overall IT solution and/or architecture in front of the non-technical people and able to articulate the benefit/needs of each of the component of the solution
- Having the ability to work with other business users to understand their business needs and translate those needs into IT needs
- Having the ability to present the new trends of technology to business users in a concise and appropriate manner
- Able to implement the IT Solution Architect that integrates the best/common practice with the client environment
- Having the ability to provide guidance to team members to develop the solution and also mentor the team to learn
Specific Technical Requirements
Having both knowledge and experiences on the following IT Operating Model/IT Service Management implementations:
- Defining, designing and implementing an IT Operating Model, covering IT processes, Functions, Governance, Performance and Tool
- Implementing IT Service Management Tools
- Designing and implementing Shared Service Center (SSC) with focus on IT
- Solid experience in Information Technology area for > 8 years of experience (total experience) in developing and implementing IT Strategy/Blueprint and IT Operating Model
- Has had experiences in Shared Services Related technologies (Ticketing tool, Service Management Tool, Process Automation, ETC)
- (Advantage)Has worked in Shared Services Center or created design for Shared Service Center related to IT area that support multi tower SSC
- (Advantage) Hold related IT certification (e.g. ITIL, ITOM, etc)
- (Advantage) Has worked for known, well reputable local or international IT/Business Consulting companies
- (Advantage) Has worked for both local/international big clients with complex IT Landscape
Qualification & Accreditation
- (Preffered) ITIL / TOGAF / COBIT certifications
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Scientific Informatics Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Contact Center Solution Architect
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Contact Center Strategist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.