- Participate in requirement gathering and design phase to define business requirements and data flow design
- Perform BW system configuration and development.
- Compose test script, execute Unit Test, and troubleshoot issues during tests
- Partake in System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test script making and provide support for issue handling.
- Perform deployment of development objects throughout 3-tier landscape (Dev, QA, Production)
- Produce training materials and deliver them through training sessions to users
- Compose user procedure and maintenance procedure documentations
- Compose functional & technical design document where applicable
- Provide post go-live support to troubleshoot issues in production environment
- Contribute to drive SAP BW upskilling for Delivery Center resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in SAP Business Warehouse
- Minimum of 2 to 3 relevant project experience, full implementation cycle, support
- Extensive experience in SAP BW/HANA version 2.0 or earlier
- Well versed in usage of ABAP and AMDP for transformation routine
- Extensive knowledge in data modelling, particularly based on the BW/4HANA concept
- Familiarity with BI tools such as SAP BOBJ / Lumira is highly desired
- Experience in SAP S4HANA or ECC finance related modules is a plus
- Relevant SAP certifications are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.