- Analyze reporting requirements and business problems
- Analyze data from SAP ERP and third-party sources
- Develop data extractors, transformations and data models to host data
- Develop reports in BW and Business Objects Tools
- Test solutions, support and train users
- Extend existing data models and reports to accommodate new requirements
- 3-5 years of SAP BW Experience
- Good overall understanding of SAP ERP – Modules, tables, documents, data connections
- Basic ABAP knowledge – mainly BW related
- Exposure in SAP Business Objects or other BI solutions (MS PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Knowledge of SAP HANA and ideally experience in SAP BW on HANA or SAP BW/4HANA
- Ability to work undress pressure in a problem-solving environment
- Engineering/IT/Finance Degree (Master is considered a plus)
- Extensive experience with the core modeling artifacts in SAP BW/4HANA, Open ODS Views, BAdI Provider, LSA++ architecture
- Experience in native SAP HANA modeling, creation of calculation views with SAP HANA Studio or web IDE for SAP HANA, SAP HANA CDS, external SAP HANA Views for SAP BW/4HANA objects
- Understanding of Mixed Scenarios in SAP BW/4HANA
- Knowledge in SAP BW/4HANA authorization concepts, usage of Content Add-On, designing HANA-optimized analysis processes, Process Chains
- Knowledge in SAP ABAP and SAP AMDP scripting
- Familiarity with data provisioning options for SAP HANA and SAP BW/4HANA, SLT Replication, SDA/SDI, ODP, Big Data
- Knowledge in SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics, working with standard and development of custom ABAP CDS Views
- Knowledge in SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools for reporting and dashboarding: Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office/OLAP, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Lumira
- Knowledge in SAP Transport Management System is a plus
- Familiarity with multi-temperature management and Data Tiering Optimization are a plus
- Experience in system conversion to SAP BW/4HANA is a plus
- Experience in BW Workspaces is a plus
- Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud for business intelligence and planning is a plus
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.