Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As Digital Marketing Manager you are responsible for generating business for our Google
Marketing Platform (GMP) stack with major marketers and agencies. Your role sits within the GMP team but specifically aligns to the Google Indonesia Large Customer Sales (LCS) team / portfolio.
You will be responsible for winning and managing existing key clients across Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360 and Analytics 360, and consult clients on data driven audience buying solutions.
You will be a master of managing complex client relationships and long sales cycles. This includes
managing relationships on an ongoing basis and ensuring overall client satisfaction. You bring a solid understanding of the digital marketing industry, experience with complex technology solutions and the ability not only to sell but also to drive product adoption to help your customers grow.
As a specialist in the Marketing and Ad Technology solutions you will be responsible for driving business growth for Google’s ad technology platform, GMP, amongst LCS top digital marketers and agencies. With a strong consulting focus and solution oriented approach, you will develop strategies to identify and approach specific verticals/segments, and pursue prospects throughout the business cycle. You will negotiate and secure agreements for new customers, and helping ensure customers’ complete adoption and satisfaction with the GMP stack.
The Programmatic Account Manager role is focused on consulting, solution selling and change
management, interacting with clients across all levels from C-level down. The role requires
cross-functional coordination within LCS and other Google teams, working closely with Technical
Consultants, Support Teams, Marketing, Billing and Collections teams, all the while ensuring close
coordination with regional teams.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of digital adtech and online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Identify potential/new customers opportunities, structure proposals (including offer, pricing, legal and operational implications) working with internal support functions, negotiate agreements.
- Provide strategic optimization consultation to ensure alignment against campaign goals and broader business objectives
- Central point of contact to deliver GMP technical resources, project manage and troubleshoot technical implementations working with Gtech teams
- Upskill and train client programmatic trading / optimization teams
- Evangelize the media technology both internally and externally; monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business, taking preemptive action to mitigate
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on relationship management experience across technology, media, marketing or advertising.
- Strong experience in driving new business and/or account management experience in digital AdTech
- Experience in building relationships at various levels, with the ability to influence others.
- Strong familiarity with digital media buying and selling processes. Solid knowledge of advertising technologies including Ad Serving, Analytics, Rich Media, Search Management, Real Time Bidding, Demand Side-Platforms, Supply-Side Platforms, and Ad Exchanges.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across internal teams.
- Ability to understand and absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively. Superior written and verbal communication skills.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.