- We are all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
- We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers.
- We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate about design and want to learn new skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, and deliver excellent quality solutions to leading companies across multiple industry sectors
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity
- Accountable for their work and respond professionally to feedback and able to admit mistakes quickly
- Dedicated and go above and beyond prescribed duties as and when required
- Self-starters who can identify opportunities and potential problems – and address them effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communicators with strong organizational, time management skills
- Develop and deliver boundary pushing concepts. Turn initial ideas into working designs
- Pay attention to the creativity of outputs (innovation & beauty) and produce elegant solutions which take into account both user needs and business goals
- Creating simple solutions to complex problems
- Personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes
- UX and GUI concepts
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Walls, and whiteboards
- Pen and paper
- 5-7 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites, mobile devices, interactive TV etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant design discipline
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Omnigraffle
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- A strong online portfolio available for viewing
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Product, Service & Offering Development
Microsoft - Tech Solution Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Workday Data Migration/Conversion Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.