- Work with deal team leadership for the development, refinement and execution of strategy and roles
- Ensure deal compliance with internal controls and review criteria
- Manage relationships with teaming partners, subcontractors, third parties and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Apply Accenture’s sales process and sales campaign management methodology to a sales opportunity after qualification
- Manage interface with sales lead(s), legal, finance, contracting, human resources, recruiting, marketing, and other internal organizations
- Engage directly on all major outsourcing targeted opportunities to conduct or oversee product or offering positioning, key contracting terms/conditions, deal shaping and financial structuring, including pricing strategies and/or performance-based contracting elements
- Perform sensitivity analysis to maximize financial returns while minimizing risk, including competitive pricing analysis.
- Lead business negotiation for Accenture’s most complex deals, as defined by scope, size, and the nature of the issues
- Convey to others the disciplined methodology and tools for following Accenture’s preferred negotiation methodology
- Advise and coach individuals or deal teams on how to develop strategy, prepare, conduct negotiations and debrief and lead negotiation workshops to advance executive skill sets
- Advise executive leadership on current negotiation trends and behaviors within Accenture and the broader market
- Meet with clients to help shape the deal/requirements and/or negotiate software license deal terms as appropriate
- Provide thought leadership on financial deal shaping, including acquisition strategies, contract structure, pricing strategies and incentive plans
- Contribute to profitable sales growth as a member of an opportunity deal team
- Create sales campaign strategy and ensure involvement of Accenture Leadership to develop winning, compelling, and compliant win strategies and proposals
- Develop capture tactics, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward
- Support client delivery and business development teams in building relationships with client decision-makers and key influencers
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities comply with internal controls, ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in the communications, media and technology industry.
- Experience in Sales and Sales Management process
- Ability to analyze and develop business cases and commercial constructs
- Strong stakeholder Management
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skill
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.