Business Management: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
Project Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
Business Development: Develop clear market positioning through high quality and sustainable key offerings, develop and execute interlocks plan with the Operating Groups for business development and sales
People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- We are looking for outstanding individuals with minimum 3-8 years of consulting experience or 5-10+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects
- Having a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering and MBA (HR/Organization Strategy) are preferable
- Having following domain knowledge:
- Business Process Re-engineering, HR and Talent Management Process Design (Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Payroll, Performance Management etc.), HR Policy Design and harmonization, outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- HR Operating Model, Organization Design, Groups Control/Governance, HR Operation/Shared Services, HR Service Delivery Model design and deployment
- Digital HR and HR Analytics
- Change Management
- Flexibility: Working in diverse environments and operating models/governance structures. Working with global and domestic clients.
- Program/Project management: Leading sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model typical large scale HR transformations
- Business and Financial Acumen: Demonstrate strong understanding of operating and scaling a business, strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Communication, Relationship Building and Leadership Skills:
- Working with C-Suite executives
- Impressive executive demeanor
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Integrity and credibility
- Team oriented and collaborative approach,
- Entrepreneurial instinct
- People development
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.