- Define learning and curriculum strategy for the business and ensure alignment with business strategy and needs
- Partner with the CoE and business teams to build and deploy learning solutions to meet local needs regarding capability development and leadership development (leverage Accenture Learning and other vendors where appropriate)
- Lead the development, customization, and sourcing of content for capability development programs (leveraging Accenture learning and other vendors as appropriate)
- Work with Accenture Learning, Subject Matter Experts, DTEs, Global HR and external vendors to ensure that certification programs are developed, implemented and supported efficiently to align with Accenture's skill certification strategy
- Lead the framework for development, analysis, and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across all capability programs and interpret evaluation strategies to gauge capability program value
- Develop communications strategies to build awareness of the capability initiatives and learning programs available to the organization
- Ensure Accenture's required and priority training programs operate efficiently and meet compliance and attendance targets
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer and improve existing learning processes
- Serve as an escalation point to the curriculum areas on classroom delivery needs
- Identify gaps in Transitions solutions and continuous improvement opportunities
- Act as an expert on Transitions initiatives and implementing relevant programs
- Responsible for the design and development of innovative HR programs and policies for New hire integration and Onboarding, Internal and external career transitions and Alumni programs
- Manage the delivery of transition discipline including Onboarding, New hire integration & Onboarding, Internal and external career transitions and Alumni programs
- Identify trends and opportunities for business improvements and implement strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Create and implement short-term, tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets
- Support Exit management program and ensuring positive exit experience of departing employees
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of professional work experience
- Prior experience in delivering quality HR training and development services to internal / external clients
- Exposure to broad range of Learning, Talent Development and Employee Transitions projects and responsibilities
- Experience in working with senior level stakeholders and partnering with business and functional leaders
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with HR and project teams collaboratively to address skills and people development challenges
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.