Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Act as the real-time monitor for the Operations team by providing direction, guidelines and performance updates to hit service level goals.
- Provide continuous interaction with Operations (leadership and the agents) to achieve service-level metrics with the intent of meeting contractual objectives.
- Execute forecasts and balancing volume to fulfill Contractual, Service Level, Operational, and Financial objectives.
- Appropriately respond to Service Level variations by working with Operations to match staff to demand and/or reallocate call volumes
- Serve as contact for Service Level issues and resolution
- Keep current on business changes to ensure real time program compliance
- Provide periodic reports - real time and historical, containing performance data to support operations management in a customer service contact center
- On an ongoing and consistently substantial basis, coordinates, integrates, and provides organized work efforts to achieve positive operational targeted outcomes.
- Participate in the BCM awareness with the internal and external stakeholders
- Execute departmental procedures, communications, incident reports, and leverage analysis of metrics and measurements.
- Communicate proactively with Operations Leadership regarding vendor team and client business status, making suggestions for corrections to any issues
- Respond to Operations requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts.
- Identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to design and execution
- Complete deliverables accurately and on time
- Manage client outage and bridge calls with operations and internal technology teams
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience in a RTA role in a contact center environment
- Must be willing to work on day, night shift rotations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and internet
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 2 days ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.