Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Asses the quality of all agents on the project.
- Complete the required number of quality assurance audits
- Report to the management team identified error trends on a daily basis.
- Identify gaps in customer policies and provide feedback accordingly.
- Calibrate with various internal and client teams on policy knowledge on a weekly basis to ensure consistent quality assurance across board.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business processes.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
- May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
Skills and Experience
- > 1 year experience in a QA role in a customer service contact center environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and internet
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work on a shifting schedule if needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.