Accenture Graduate Opportunities
- Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ futures, using our deep business insight and understanding of how technology will impact their industries to envision and deliver how they can stay ahead of the curve.
- Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by focusing on their specific industries and developing an understanding of their issues and applicable technologies, and then delivering innovative, tailor-made solutions.
- Accenture Digital digitizes our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
- Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with “best in class” technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
- Accenture Operations operates business processes and infrastructure as a service in behalf of our clients.
- Accenture Security builds and consults about security technologies for clients to create a successful client-based security team.
Build your career here
Do you enjoy inspiring and challenging work? Do you want to continuously improve the way the world works and lives? This is your opportunity to build a rewarding career and be part of an inclusive and diverse team at Accenture.
We are looking for talented graduates who are interested to work in an innovative environment, where you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies.
As an analyst, you’ll be exposed to an infinite variety of intellectual challenges and assignments. You will work closely with your clients to address key business problems and identify value areas. You will also collaborate with colleagues from all over the world to create effective, multi-disciplinary solutions.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs and your personal strengths demonstrated during the interview process. You will join any of Accenture’s six lines of business:
- A good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities
- Good command of English (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team-oriented, problem-solving environment
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology
With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we offer infinite opportunities to progress as fast and as far as you want to go. Training and development is highly personalized, combining multi-disciplinary digital resources, on-the-job experience and education programs. You can upskill rapidly, continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. And, as part of an ethical organization that actively engages corporate citizenship, you can apply your specialist skills to make a difference and help change the way people work and live.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.