Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting data analyst Team Lead
- Gather data, prepare, processing and publish directed operational, performance, adhoc and client reports.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead
- Address reporting and data related questions from the team
- Interpreting data into comprehensive report with attractive easy to understand data visualization
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor diploma from any major
- Graduate with 1 year of working experience in a contact center or other similar reporting function is preferable
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Strong computer applications skills especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Analytical frame of mind.
- Visual Basic
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.