Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade Big Data/Analytics solution
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Lead Big Data/Analytics team
- Be a thought leader in the area of Big Data/Analytics Architecture
- Experience in processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink, etc
- Experience in programming language such as Java, Scala, Python, etc
- Experience in Hadoop platforms & distributions such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, EMR
- Experience in administration and/or programming of one or more RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc
- Experience in administration and/or programming of one or more NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc
- Good understanding of Big Data/Analytics Architecture
- Good understanding of Cloud computing
- Good understanding of DevOps
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Having database certifications will be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.