Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
- Lead AI developers in delivering value to our client
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solution
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Align client’s business strategy, KPI, and AI use cases
- Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions
- Be a thought leader in AI area
- Experience in one or more machine learning solutions such as TensorFlow, IBM Watson, etc
- Experience in one or more programming language such as Python, R, AngularJS, NodeJS, etc
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc
- Good understanding of natural language processing, machine translation, language detection, etc
- Good understanding of computer vision, object recognition/tracking, OCR recognition, etc
- Good understanding of speech to text, text to speech, audio processing, etc
- Familiar with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Having certification in cognitive tools from Microsoft, IBM Watson, Google, Amazon, etc would be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.