People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Overall Purpose Of Job
Key Duties and Responsibilities: Manages transaction processing teams operating in multiple shifts
- Meeting metrics
- Improve operating efficiency
- Develop people
- Develop relationship with client counterparts
- Manage contract terms and conditions
- Coordinate and manage assigned capability roles
Description of skills requirements, desired work experience, Educational background, special trainings, etc.
- At least 5 years managerial experience
- Management reporting experience
- Managing measured productivity of team
- Experience managing productivity-driven operation
- Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to changing client needs
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly through self-study, classroom, and hands-on experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work straight night shift and overtime; or swing shift.
- General knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
The individual will
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Accountable for results of work to both Accenture and client.
- Responsible for medium-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Contributes to policy setting at a senior level.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying organization or client objectives.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Responsible for fulfillment of contractual obligations/completion of deliverables within own area of responsibility.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters, and monitors and reports on budgetary aspects within own area. May have significant input to budget setting/financial proposals and reviews.
- Initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence.
- Leads and manages a team, typically delivering results through others.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resources and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluates direct reports, and provides formal counseling and mentoring to staff.
- Defines and manages group/team structures and resource levels to support business needs.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of client relationships/business practice.
- Contributes broad and deep knowledge in areas of functional or business specialization across a broad operational framework/range of projects.
- Required to develop broad business and industry acumen, and to use this knowledge to initiate and/or develop client relationships.