Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for leading a team dedicated to excellence in a customer service contact center environment. He/ she will need to have a strong sense of drive and ownership to provide leadership oversight and support to the operations team to drive customer satisfaction the achievement of performance objectives. The Operations Manager needs to have an in-depth comprehension of team dynamics and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills, with a pro-active approach to any unforeseen issues. The Operations Manager we are looking for must have an interest in Customer Service and working in an exciting and fast-paced Internet & Social industry.
- Reviews performance against targets through periodic governance meetings. Report performance against plans. Provide approvals and guidance as needed for the appropriate improvement plans.
- Supervise the team captains; provide strong leadership and motivation to ensure achievement of performance objectives. Ensure accurate & timely execution of customer service contact center activities and productivity and quality standards are consistently achieved. Ensure also that the team captains provide appropriate coaching to the staff, focusing specifically on performance feedback.
- Takes charge of hiring and termination, reward and recognition performance management, discipline and termination practices. Ensures fair and equitable treatment of staff including interpreting and adhering to Employment agreements and all other policies, including Privacy Legislation and Code of Conduct.
- Creates staff training and development plans to ensure customers receive professional and quality responses to requests, questions and to enhance employee retention.
- Supervises the effective utilization of staff. Monitors idle time within and across teams. Is responsible in ensuring collaborative teamwork is practiced and evident across the Centre. Ensure that work standards (schedule adherence, average work times, etc) are being met according to the expectations set for the teams.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in resolving issues related to customer service operations activities
- Collaborate with related departments regarding customer and business issues to promote positive interdepartmental relationships which foster excellent customer service.
- Monitor business processes through error tracking and performance reporting. Identify and implement process improvements as required.
- Manage and reduce costs on standard offerings, assets, technologies, licenses, facilities, subcontractors (where required)
- Manage recruiting, staffing, pyramid mix, utilization, cost-to-serve, and capacity of staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
- Deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
- Implement standard service level agreement (SLA) and other financial/operational metrics
- Resolve performance issues with delivery leadership
- Formalize delivery plans for the service delivery operations(s) with service group delivery leadership
- May develop supplier/vendor/sub-contractor strategy for service delivery operations