Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade Java based solutions
Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
Direct all aspects of solution implementation
Lead Java developers
Be a thought leader in the area of Java technology
• Experience in one or more database frameworks such as Hibernate, MyBatis, TopLink, iBATIS
• Experience in one or more Java performance tuning tools such as NetBeans profiler, JProfiler, Profiler4J, YourKit, Java Mission Control
• Experience or strong understanding in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Sonar, Ant, SVN, GIT, JUnit
• Having Java certifications will be a plus point
• Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
• Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.