Key responsibilities may include:
- Planning, monitoring, and managing all development tasks.
Create development standards and checklists.
Supervising, problem solving, and coaching of team members.
Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements.
Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report / interface / enhancement / form to solve complex business problems based on end-user functional requirements.
Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification.
Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing.
Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing.
Performance tuning of programs.
- 2-4 years of experience in SAP ABAP/4 Programming with SAP development tools.
- Team leadership experience within a consulting environment.
- Experience in Dialog Programming, Smart Forms, SAP Script, User Exits, ABAP/4 Dictionary, Business ADD INS (BADI'S), Data Interfaces (RFC, ALE, ALV, IDOCS, BDC, BAPI, BDT, LSMW).
Experience in SQL Trace, SAP Run time analysis, Debugging, ABAP Query, Info Sets.
- Experience with report development, performance tuning, modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming.
- Good understanding and customization of SAP business processes in Sales, Service, and Financials.
- Good Knowledge on SAP Tables, Fields, Domains and on creating Search Helps.
- Database: Oracle 9i / 10g.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Result oriented.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.