Survive and thrive in a transformation environment
Accenture research shows that most organizations are struggling to meet the challenges of transformation and achieve improved outcomes. Many of our clients have a target vision of what they need to transform, but they don’t always know the best path because the journey is complex and requires a management methodology that doesn’t exist in traditional corporate structures.
And the transformation journey has a host of common landmines:
- Competing priorities across business functions.
- Simultaneously balancing business as usual and transformation.
- Inability to act in an agile manner and scale new businesses quickly.
- Mismatch between workforce capabilities and new business requirements.
- Increased cybersecurity threats.
- Less than expected business value from the changes.
How will you survive and thrive in the transformation environment?
Our experience shows that those who thrive in the transformation journey exhibit these common characteristics. They:
- Accept that continuous change is a given.
- Are adept at figuring out how to extract greater value from their existing business or organization to free up investment to fund developing the NEW.
- Align the business and technology vision and agendas.
- Organize their transformation efforts across the organization and rigorously track results and value delivered.
- Are unafraid of making course corrections as needed along the way.
Business transformation is no longer a one-time, linear process. The complexity of changes required, the profusion of new technologies to employ, the workforce and cultural barriers to overcome, and the pace required for change create real business transformation challenges. Also, business objectives may shift as circumstances change, so strategic and executional decision-making ability is critical.
An effective Transformation Management partner can help reduce decision-making risk by coordinating interdependencies across projects, address needed changes in real time, and empower decision-making agility with rich data.
Engage with the Transformation Management diagnostic team to assess your strategic readiness for transformation. The assessment explores key success factors, identifies potential risks and prioritizes opportunities within an executional road map.