Job Role: Digital Finance Transformation Manager
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh (location flexible)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Career Level: L7
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Within CFO and Enterprise Value, we bring distinctive capabilities serving the CFO priorities to increase enterprise value and steward the digitalization of the entire enterprise. We help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our client’s industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from finance strategy to finance process excellence, financial planning, consolidation and analytics as well as financial reporting.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Manager within CFO and Enterprise Value, you will be:
- Supporting our clients to achieve their strategic and operational goals, by introducing efficient ways of working and enhancing processes and refining operating models
- Employing your judgment to address complex and ambiguous client business challenges applying rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques (business case); making decisions with little management oversight
- Facilitating design thinking workshops, showcasing agile design to the client, co-developing and securing design decisions and innovative solutions in an agile manner
- Cultivating strong relationship with clients during engagements, ensuring business requirements and expectations are met and/or exceeded
- Contributing to business development activities including identifying opportunities, developing and presenting proposals
- Supporting development of CFO&EV practice/ community capabilities, such as developing offerings, assets, and relevant thought leadership, and engaging with the wider CFO&EV and other teams across Accenture
- Leading and inspiring high-performing multidisciplinary teams, by setting an example, actively mentoring team members and contributing to performance management
- Continuously learning new skills and enhancing your skill set to be able to contribute the growth of CFO&EV as well as wider Accenture organization