Are you willing to come and shape the future of technology? In the Toronto Liquid Studio, we help clients implement full scale solutions leveraging cutting edge technologies such as AI, IoT or Blockchain.
Our engagements use the latest of Cloud, serverless architecture and Agile to make sure that we deliver value quickly.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with the Product Owner and client
- Work closely with the Product Owner, other UI/UX designers and developers on the team to bring the product vision to life
- Create functional and visually appealing solutions that drive innovative solution development
- Design UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the solution looks and functions, while meeting accessibility and best practice requirements
- Prepare and present UI/UX drafts to the internal team and key stakeholders
- Drive client sprint demos alongside the scrum team
- Create user-friendly interfaces that allow users to easily use and navigate the product
- Design graphic interface elements such as menus, navigation components and complex widgets
- Conduct usability tests
- Conduct layout adjustments based on client or user feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Participate in Agile events, including daily scrums, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives
This just scrapes the surface! We encourage you to follow your interests and shape your contributions based on your skillsets. We are constantly upskilling our team and chasing new certifications.
What it takes
You will succeed as a UI/UX Designer if you have:
- 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role
- 3 years experience creating wireframes and prototypes
- 3 years experience with design software
How to stand out
You will thrive as a UI/UX Designer if you:
- Have aBSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Have experience creating storyboards and user flows
- Have experience with design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InVision or Zeplin
- Have experience driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with external clients and their customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Are comfortable designing within iOS and Android native, Web Responsive, and additional platform guidelines using Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, the Creative Suite, and other relative design tools
- Have experience working in an Agile development process
- Have knowledge of current technology trends, especially in areas like Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, and AI
- Have strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are an avid learner, initiative-taker, and team player
Ready to apply?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.