ARE YOU READY to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to begin a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Immersed in a digitally-compassionate and innovation-led environment, here is where you can help top clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on the most ground-breaking projects imaginable.
Intelligence Engineering Services is a high performing team to join! We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a vital role in software development lifecycle and contribute your strong DevOps automation skills and deep knowledge of cloud-native best practices in implementing dockerized container based microservices hosted on kubernetes platform. The role includes creation of YAML scripted automation pipelines for infrastructure automation and CI/CD, provisioning and managing multiple environments on cloud (Azure or AWS), configuration management, troubleshooting, monitoring, alerting. You will lead by examples and contribute to implementation of the application lifecycle — requirements, architecture design, developments and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption. Throughout these interactions, you will build strong relationships with your customers and build state-of-the-art DevOps solution, in partnership with colleagues.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 4 years related experience in Technology architecture and DevOps.
- Minimum 3 years in building DevOps automation and cloud-native architecture platforms.
- Hands on experience with: - Orchestration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, AWS DevOps or equivalent
- Container platforms – docker, kubernetes, service mesh in cloud hosted environments
- Deploying and publishing microservices APIs on kubernetes through Helm charts
- Implementing and configuring kubernetes ingress controller or service mesh
- Ingress/egress traffic routing on kubernetes cluster and service-services communication
- Cloud PaaS resources in an automated, repeatable fashion through a combination of Deployment Orchestration, Git Repo’s, Container registries, Key stores, Databases, Storage
- Setting up code scanning and testing tools Sonarqube, Gatling, Aquasec and incorporating automated testing in pipelines
- Scripting languages PowerShell, Shell, Python
- Any Centralized Logging and Monitoring – EFK, Splunk, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Application Insights, AWSCloudWatch, AWSCloudTrail
- Multi-environments management in a full agile delivery model (mix of on-premise and cloud platforms)
- Understands cloud native architectures, patterns, application deployments and operations
- Well versed with any of the programming languages Java, Spring boot, node.js, kotlin
- Experience deploying container-based systems into a Hybrid Cloud environment
- Experience in designing and architecting hybrid cloud solutions
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certification in one of the cloud platforms – AWS, Azure or GCP
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success working in a distributed team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsOntario - Ottawa,Ontario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Performance Engineering Specialist
Posted 7 days ago
Automation Tester (Bilingual)
Posted 11 days ago
Test Automation Engineer (Bilingual)
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.