Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
Why join Accenture’s security practice
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 7000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, we create an integrated, comprehensive program tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry. Recognizing that there is no finish line in securing enterprises, we are constantly collaborating at our global cyber labs and centers with our broad, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem of the best minds in security. Our focus on continuous innovation gives us a front lines perspective that ensures we are adapting to match the pace of security challenges.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
The Data Security and Protection lead is required to grow Accenture's security offerings related to information security, with a focus on designing data protection programs, developing policies and procedures, strategy, data classification, data encryption, data privacy / risk assessments, and implementation of programs and data protection as a service.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
• Manage large Data Security and Protection delivery programs consisting of multiple projects, work streams, phases or releases, including financials and staffing
• Drive Data Security and Protection security opportunities, including solution planning, deal shaping, estimating and pricing
• Lead Data Security and Protection proposal development and sales/marketing collateral
• Grow Data Security and Protection services/business
• Lead Data Security and Protection strategy, roadmap and vision definition
• Develop new offerings and go to market strategies with data teams
• Assist in development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
• 100% flexibility to travel required
• Deep understanding of data security with extensive leadership contacts
• Familiarity with range of data security vendors, product capabilities and solutions
• Experience leading the business development and sales capture process
• Minimum of 15 years of experience designing and implementing data security solutions eg assessing or building programs in data protection and privacy, data encryption and masking, data classification, sensitive data discovery and inventory, and cloud-based data protection
• Minimum of 5 years' experience of Data Encryption, Data Masking, DLP, DRM, Data Classification, or Cloud based Data Protection solutions with at least one or combination of the following vendors SecureData/Voltage, Vormetric, Informatics, Titus, CipherCloud, Symantec DLP, Websense DSS, RSA DLP, McAfee, Verdasys, and GigaTrust
• Deep understanding of privacy/data privacy standards and regulations local, domestic and global (State Level Data Protection, ISO, GAPP, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, HiTrust, Privacy by Design, GDPR, EU Data Protection Directives, APEC Privacy Framework)
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Industry recognized Professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
• Experience working for the Big 4 or Global SI is highly desired
• Knowledge of data security vendors and product capabilities
• In possession of, or able to qualify for, Canadian security clearance strongly preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to lead and manage dynamic multi-region teams
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Related Jobs Near You
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Security Automation Engineer - Location Negotiable
Posted 5 days ago
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Client Dedicated SOC & Security Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
USA VA - Ashburn +More
Compliance/Controls Testing Lead
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.