- Plays a significant role in identifying new consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ strategic/organizational objectives.
- Leads strategy and transformation engagements; responsible for creating detailed project work plans, managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Develop expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. publication of thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity
- Working with clients to make them ‘future ready’ using big data analytics to position banks closer to their customers
- Developing talent strategies to transform the workforces of investment banks to best position them for the future.
- Strategic cost reduction / zero based cost reduction and spend.
- Cloud strategy and technology strategy planning.
- Customer strategies, segmentation studies, journey planning
o Strategic cost reduction / zero based cost reduction and spend
o Technology strategy (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, analytics, robotic process automation, blockchain)
o Customer strategy (e.g., customer experience, customer journey design)
o Workforce strategy
** Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability. Requesting an Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.
LocationsAlberta,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.