Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Our Digital Commerce services create new, innovative customer journeys through bleeding-edge, end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions—at speed and at scale. We strategize, design, develop and implement omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce capabilities, platforms and systems. By improving digital channel maturity and delivering integrated experiences, we boost customer interaction and engagement, delivering tangible results and a better bottom line.
As an eCommerce whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect customer experience. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of omni-channel commerce solutions. If you have experience combining strategy, experience design, and technology to deliver success, we’d like to meet you.
- Ensure overall success of complex and large-scale eCommerce programs, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage day to day on-shore and off-shore project teams during the project lifecycle
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Travel Required
Here’s what you need:
- 8+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- 5+ years of experience leading the successful delivery of eCommerce projects
- 3+ years of experience delivering projects which have integrated a number of the following capabilities: SAP ECC and CRM, Payment Gateways, Tax Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Order Management Lifecycle, Search, Merchandising and Recommendation Services, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Hands on experience with eCommerce applications (hybris, Oracle/ATG, WebSphere Commerce), conceptualizing, designing, building and deploying solutions; extensive experience with targeted platform a plus
- Knowledge of best practices in all areas of eCommerce including Catalog Management, Product Merchandising, Inventory Availability, Shopping Cart and Checkout, Order Management, Search and Guided Navigation, SEO, Personalization, Gift Registry, Returns Management, Customer Service
- Experience with multi-country rollouts
- Strong understanding of PCI/PII security requirements
- Hands on experience with large scale data migration efforts
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.