- The resource must have skills in Oracle Cloud with a working knowledge of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Executive presence and existing relationships with client CFO, CIO and other SVP level positions at Canadian companies
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong Oracle client relationships
- Experience in delivering complex solutions for large clients on Oracle technologies in a Delivery Executive / Delivery Lead capacity.
- Must have worked in Global Delivery model leveraging onshore and offshore workforces.
- Business Process acumen required in areas like Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Project Management and Execution, Supply Chain Management, Customer Experience.
- Experience in originating new sales opportunities, progressing opportunities through the sales process, and through to closure/contract signing.
- Ability to demonstrate presentation skills and story-telling.
- Ability to manage and mentor the careers of several resources and serve as a people manager.
- Walk clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiency and new revenue streams (e.g., Journey to Oracle cloud, build Oracle roadmap)
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients.
- You have Cloud Certifications
- Previous roles managing Global programs
- Preference for multi-lingual resources with focus on French and English
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsOntario - Toronto,Quebec - Montreal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.