- R12.2 E-Business Suite administration
- Oracle 11g/12c Database Upgrades for E-business Suite.
- Oracle R12.2 Upgrades for E-business Suite.
- Single Sign On administration
- Fusion Middleware Administration with WebLogic
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Oracle 11g/12c RAC
- Working on a variety of development and maintenance projects in coordination with project and support teams.
- Upgrade, Patching & Managing of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Automation of day to day activities like Patching, Cloning and enhanced monitoring.
- Securing the application and databases components present at each layer
- Troubleshooting critical issues related to performance and scaling of application and databases.
- Minimum 8 years experience with administering and supporting E-Business Suite applications
- Minimum 8 years experience with supporting multiple Oracle databases on UNIX/Linux platform which are both critical and highly available.
- Experience in setup and managing Single Sign On (SSO) for Oracle EBS R12.
- Experience in setup of SSL/TLS in Oracle EBS R12 Web and Application layer.
- Experience in Oracle 11g/12c RAC and GRID Architecture, Configuration, and Administration
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with conducting performance tuning, backup/recovery, and scalability/capacity planning, in addition to SQL, PL/SQL, and UNIX shell scripting
- Experience in dealing with Oracle EBS R12 Concurrent Manager issues and configurations.
- Experience in managing Oracle database environments in large-scale and in geographically diverse locations.
- Minimum 8 years of troubleshooting and problem-solving experience.
- Experience in consultancy role, assisting and mentoring junior DBAs.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
SAP EAM Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 4 days ago
Digital Manufacturing and Operations Legal Lead
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 5 days ago
Canada Ontario - Toronto
Oracle SOA Technical Lead
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.