Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Oversee efforts to provide solutions to digital-age data challenges facing clients in multiple industries
- Use these technologies to revamp the current platform by re-engineering data acquisition, storage, processing, security, data management, governance, and analysis
- Work with clients to define the future-state architectures of their data platforms and play a lead role in setting up a roadmap to reach that state
- Spot and assess complex problems for area(s) you’re in charge of
- Take part in setting strategic direction to set near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Possess a solid grasp of what’s involved in planning, scaling, deployment, and operations that are unique to Hadoop and other emerging modern data technologies
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Design and build robust data pipelines using scalable tools and techniques (yes, we’re talking big data) to produce high quality data structures
- Implement quicker data processing methods and integrate complex business logic compatible with daily or real-time/streaming frameworks
- Increase automation and scaling of complex data sets based on the customer’s analytic use case, such as structured data delivery for business analysis, daily extraction of mission enabling data for data mining/exploration, and transforming data for applied intelligence to power impactful data visualizations
- Minimum 5 years of designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of Azure / AWS / GCP data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Spark, Azure Data Lake, HDInsights, SQL DW, DocumentDB, Search, Elastic Pool etc.
- Hands-on Azure / AWS / GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solutions designed and implemented at production scale.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 5+ years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders.
- 5 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on Azure / AWS / GCP using custom approaches.
- 5 years of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on Azure / AWS / GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- 5 years of experience in designing and optimizing data models on Azure / AWS / GCP
- 5 years of experience integrating AZURE security services with Azure / AWS / GCP data services for building secure data solutions.
- Minimum 5 years experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on AZURE.
- Minimum 5 years of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Minimum 5 years architecting and implementing metadata management on Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on Azure / AWS / GCP.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendationstowards building a solutions.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on AZURE data solutions, architecture and strategic topics.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.