Oracle PPM Practice Lead
. Act in a functional capacity, responsible for implementing multiple Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud modules
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements
• Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
• Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
• Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
• Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
• Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
• Capable of defining, and re-engineering business processes.
• Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
• Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
• Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Detailed Functional Knowledge of Oracle's Project Portfolio Management Cloud Suite of modules;
- Project Management
- Project Cost Control
- Project Billing and Contracts
- Task Management
- Resource Management
- Successful Consultants will have the following background:
- Capable of developing and running a practice around the Business Processes in Project Accounting Centric organizations. 12+ years of experience developing and delivering Projects solutions for clients. Request for experience in Engineering and Construction, Oil and Gas, and other Asset intensive industries with demonstrated depth across Capital, Opex, Growth and mixed projects. Experience integrating Project systems with Time and Labor/HRMS applications and burdening of labor costs. Strong preference for Delivery experience with Oracle PPM Cloud. Oracle EBS Project Accounting background. Experience with other PPM applications like Primavera, Ecosys, Econex suggested.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
LocationsAlberta - Calgary,Alberta - Edmonton,Ontario - Toronto
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.